Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pissed.

please do not take the post title literally. ever.
why dav? why. why are you pissed. or who are you pissed at right now? well. the only person i'm pissed at is me. why. because i HAD to cancel today's plan with my lovely high school girls :(
i can't even fucking eat.
i also didn't attend saturday's class.
i was ready though, i took a bath and stuff already but NOOOO. i had to feel fucked up and throw myself back into bed and feel like shit. again.
and uni life pisses me of as well. who would've thought that being in uni would suck balls. i mean. THE SHIT I HAVE TO DO RTVBLESTRDFUIOJKPSDRTFYUGHIJOKFUGIH
oh but here's something that doesn't pisses me off. IT'S ALMOST OCTOBER WHICH MEANSSSS BADUM TSSSS.....MOI BIRTHDAY YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY.
hehehehe it's going to be my eighteenth :( not so excited though. because i'm not that sure whether this year would be as special as the years before. no shit.

hehehehehe i think i should probably get some more rest now.
bye!

asdfghjklove,
davia.

No comments:

Post a Comment