Thursday, October 10, 2013

Eighteen

hi guys. now that i finally have the time to blog, i am going to post about my eighteenth birthday yesterdaay. woop! who knew that this birthday would turn out better than okay? this year's birthday turned out incredible! although i might have lost a couple of super important people along the way. everything turned out fine.
thank you, Andre Suhendra for being first on saying happy birthday. and then ricky, it was a very warming surprise that you remembered and waited until 00:00 to say happy birthday! ( i mean it) although Andre was first cause he kind of lined me at 23:55 lol sorry :))
Daniel Jee!!!! ({}) thank you for being the third. i know you woke up at 12 on purpose but ended up waking at 00:20. still, i am flattered that you remember daaayyysss before i even turn eighteen.
fourth surprisingly goes to kak Gregah, kak Yudha, kak Purnama. yep. they're all the same dude. stay awesome ya kak! :D
and the fifth goes to......Sheila. my uni buddy! thanks, girl!
before class i received some kind of voice note from my love, Tasya. I JUST LOVEEE HER VOICE OKAY. thank youuuu!!!
so whut happened dav? me and my uni friends went to get some pizza after class. he he he he he it was super fun. here's a picture.


there were more, of course.

the mas mas and mbak mbak were so nice they all wished me a happy birthday and gave me two chocolate cake or whatever as a bitrthday gift. thank you so much!! 


after the pizza. some decided to go to summarecon mall serpong because we love timezone + fiqar wanted to take his laptop he serviced a week ago.
so we did.


that's Aldi next to me. (you'll hear more about him soon). and thaaat's me weareing fiqar's hat. i took it off because people started staring.

after me, Ory, Fiqar, Aldy, Irfan, Dhika, Naufal, Davin got to the timezone, mom called. she told me to come home. asap. because we're going to go out and have dinner. MY birthday dinner. imagine how full i was, okay.
so i went back, of course. 
at home, i received a very nice surprise from pap. a jeans shirt i wanted from giordano. yay! makasih pa! i love you.
so we all went to Teraskota. bea was still on her way with kak tiffy.
AAANNNNDDDD GUESS WHO WAS WITH HER WHEN SHE ARRIVED?
REZA AND WILDAN. i was like,
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. MY BABIESSSS:"O
i missed them sosososososososososososo much. and it was super nice to have them there. i love you both so much:")


they were bald ahahahaahaahahah *BEARHUG*

they brought gifts as well :'( made me want to cry when i opened them. 
bya and kak tiff brought something as well! HERE IT IS


THE ONE WITH THE BANANA FLAVOR IS MY FAV!!

after that, we all went to the cinema and saw you're next.
aaannnddd i received a line from aldi, saying that before the day changes, he wanted to surprise me.
so i asked him about the surprise. he was the one who seemed surprised because he thought that i already figured out what it was. and he told me to check my phone notes. so i did HAHA. and this is what i found.


it isn't much of a big deal but thank you. that note kept me smiling during the movie for a while!

and he said that "yay your first birthday with us and i have already surprised you!" :))) ahahahahahahah nice one okay.
i received a pink teddy bear and buzz lightyear from reza and wildan. reza told me that the name of the doll is babyboo (my nick for him) so whenever i miss him, i can just give that doll a hug. of course i went teary afterwards, and hugged the doll to sleep. i love them both so much :(
but it's sad that i didn't get to see my high school girls, junior high school buddies (dinda tisa tia angga andhika bimo fio) i miss them all so much as well.
but this year's birthday was quite unpredictable and i honestly expected less.
OHYA. i received a gift (late gift) from my lovely sister today.
BADUMMM...TSSSS...
WACOM BAMBOO.


fave gift after the last year's macbook pro. he he

i am so thankful to have all of you.
my special thanks goes to my sissy, bya. her boyf, kak tiff. ma, pa, big aunty, reza, idan, & 01PCU. 
bye!





asdfghjklove,
Davia.

No comments:

Post a Comment