Saturday, October 12, 2013

Uni Life

lol curhat mulu lo dav tentang uni life lo.
Okay so. here's a little something about my uni life.
if i had to describe my uni life in one word; it would be. FUN. if i could add another word, it would be SUPER. which would make it SUPER FUN. ha ha ha. i'm currently in that stage where i am enjoying every second of my life. no matter how hard i have to do in college. no matter how stressing it gets when the assignments just won't stop.
i am loving it.
it's nothing really. it's just the people that i'm with that brings so much joy and less tears. none, to be exact. or not yet.
SOOOOO YESTERDAY. me and my buddies went to mall @ alam sutera to get something to eat. so as usual, we took pics. and vids.
it's always best eating with them.
here are some of the pics.







on my left (the skinny dude) is my duo. his name is davin. so we're both called dav. yay us!

after that, we all went to fun world. me ory and sheila played on a swing thingy but they didn't really enjoy the ride so i had to beg the other guys to accompany me on another one. i forgot what the ride was called. but it's a four people ride and it looked like a bike. we have to swing it until it spins to 360 degrees. YEP. THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY. i repeat. 360.
here's a little part of the 3 mins vid. (fyi, fiqar and davin are the ones on the left. i'm on the right one, with aldi :P) me and aldi were surprisingly good at it.


after the awesome ride, we all went to the doll thingy booth. we kinda had to do stuff to win the doll. pretty hard stuff.
ME. I, Thaniya Rizki Davia, won the first doll. And fiqar, the second one.
we only won two :( but it was super fun as well.


the one on the left is the one i won. the name's geje. and the one on the right is gaspol.

they're now officially our class mascot. yay!
here's a pic of all of us together with geje and gaspol.





oh and here's an extra pic of me being bullied :(


i know i suit the piggy look. but let's all pretend that i don't, ok.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH that's probably all, though. i am very, very looking forward on posting about a great day with all of them.
here's a big warm hug from me to all of you. love y'all.



asdfghjklove,
Davia.

No comments:

Post a Comment