Wednesday, August 28, 2013

It's The Littlest Things In Life That Matters, Really.

Hi. i'm so happy that i'm now able to blog anytime i want. hihihihihi :)
today, i am going to talk about some things, that you might think lame. like...going out with your family. i know, that some of you has a date.
and you love him/her very much. but here's a cute tip, bring him/her with you. yes. BRING THAT PERSON WITH YOU.
i have always enjoyed being with my family + nom because from that i can see us as a family. and it makes me want to smile. lol ok stop with the nom he's no longer here :'o
yesterday, i went to the puncak. with ma, pa, bya and kak tiffy. :( i was a lone though. i should've brought someone. huhuhu. but i have no one to bring.
but it was still a happy day! :D yay me for surviving the days alooooneee♥
i have some pics coming (of course. hihihihi) bought an Arsenal tee. a super cute one with some of the player's faces on it. hehehehe :p
at first, we went there to find out whether there's a sunflower garden or not. but TADAA, no. ma convinced all of us that there IS a sunflower garden but noooo :( it kind of broke my heart. so we went to bumi aki to have lunch instead :))
it was a nice meal. HAHA, of course. bumi aki has the best satay. at least for me.
here's a pic of me at bumi aki. before lunch~


after that we left to take a pic on a...i don't know how you call it really. but the view was alright. kind of nice. and chilly. hihihihihi here's a pict of me and what i wore. you can't really see it but you'll get the idea.



we didn't take long. so we headed straight to a tea garden. and there was horses. so ma and pa decided that it would be a good idea for me, bya and kak tiffy to ride on em. HEHEHEHEHEHE ZUPER. here's a video of me on the horse :( mine's called ashilla.


it was supposed to be a half hour trip but i just couldn't stand seating on that horse :( my butt hurts like crap. so we ended the horse trip. and took pictures at the tea garden instead. yay us.




after that we went straight home.
well. not straight home, because we stopped by pasar modern bsd to have sate padang. YUM.
oh ya, have i told you guys this before, me and my family are thinking about buying a golden retriever puppy. you know, just to guard the house. because my house is in the middle of no where and it might get a little creepy at night hihihihihihi. maybe next time i'll post about a tour around the house! :)
see ya soon people.

asdfghjklove,
Davia.

No comments:

Post a Comment